2010年12月28日星期二

Im doing Replica Omega 4654.20.32 Co-Axial Automatic Chronometer Watch something more active

I actually find myself using different faces in different circumstances. When Im traveling, the face that displays two analogue faces side-by-side with the time from two different time zones (the Paparazzi typically sets the default time zone automatically, but allows you to configure a secondary time zone) is perfect. If Im doing Replica Omega 4654.20.32 Co-Axial Automatic Chronometer Watch something more active and need to be able to see the time at a quick glance, Ill opt for face with large digital numbers.MSN Direct. I like it. For me, its worth the $3.33 per month. Its not worth it for everyone, though, so make your own decision.What I dont like about the Paparazzi:Watch face limitations. While I love the idea of customizable watch faces, I wish I had more options, and I wish they werent related to the watch itself. In other words, I would like to have the option of using any watch face ever created for any MSN Direct watch.

And the ultimate feature would be the ability to create my own.No vibrating alarm. I know, Im supposed to purchase the Tissot High T if I want a vibrating alarm, but even my old Timex Messenger had a very effective silent mode. Vibrating alarms make more sense on watches than cell phones (at least in the sense that the Replica Omega 2503.52 Aqua Terra Railmaster Men's Watch vibration is easier to detect), but its a very rare feature on watches. I would love to be able to put my Paparazzi into silent mode during meetings and movies.The band. Im not a big fan of the band. Its thick and stiff, and refuses to change its highly unnatural contour no matter how long I wear the watch.

Its like memory wire, only rubber. Its usually tight enough against the sides of my wrist to leave marks, but so loose underneath that I can easily slip a finger between the bottom of my wrist and the bands buckle. I was also surprised to find that I needed to get it sized. Take your Paparazzi to anyplace that sells Tissots, and they should be able to trim it down for you. (If they tell you they cant, tell them to use the same Replica Omega 1373.79 Constellation Iris Watch piece of equipment they would use on a Tissot High T.)Documentation. Although Im not usually a fan of documentation (opting instead experimentation), Im certain many others will need more explanation than what is available in the Quick Start guide in the box and the downloadable PDF. I think it would be cool to sell Paparazzis with CDs or DVDs containing visual tutorials.

没有评论:

发表评论