2012年1月8日星期日

One of the most Wedding dress for sale

One of the most recent tasks I've done for Dream Now Journal may be a large amount of bridal trend analysis and wrote an article about Kate Middleton?¡¥s wedding ceremony dress. The write-up is printed on the very first web page on Dream Now?¡¥s Site . Writing this piecabout Kate?¡¥s type and existing bridal trest me rather somewhat. The wedding ceremony globe is such a different world than the fashion styling globe I reside and eat myself in. Even though I'm influenced by specific trends, stylists, subjects and art, I nevertheless really like to get assignments thrown at me that I can get a challenge from. The subsequent assignment I've to publish about is often a 1,000 word write-up about Rachel Zoe, her fashion styling carreer, new infant and existence as a stylist now.


Just after I write this write-up, my boss said that she's planning to pitch it towards the Rachel Zoe Public Relations group for an interview with either Rachel Zoe herself, or her primary assistant. I am super ecstatic to start working on this and researching latest information about Zoe and to begin producing about her. I've by no means gotten this kind of an awesome chance to write for such a nicely known stylist and potentially hold the article be the reason why she states certainly to getting interviewed. =] So stoked ! Anyway, look into www.dreamnowmag.com together with their Facebook page, and Twitter for extra info on the most recent articles that the team and I have been publishing, including my article about Kate Middleton and her wedding style!



Wedding dress for sale
buy wedding shop

没有评论:

发表评论